Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pretty blurry picture. Prissymis 20:53, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
- I think that's the only scene she appears in & i don't think a better image is available -Smonocco 12:25, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
When is Prof. Grubbly-Plank mentioned in the Goblet of Fire film? -Smonocco 20:57, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- That was my mistake. She isn't mentioned in the Goblet film. She's mentioned is the Prisoner of Azkaban film, where instead of saying "Professor Kettleburn", Dumbledore states that "Professor Grubbly-Plank" is being replaced by Hagrid. --Parodist 22:34, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- No, I'm pretty sure Dumbledore says "Professor Kettleburn" in the Prisoner of Azkaban film. -- 22:42, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yes he does. He mentions Grubbly-Plank at the start of term feast in the Order of the Phoenix film -Smonocco 22:45, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- My mistake. Hmmm. I don't know where I got that from then. Go ahead and fix the page. --Parodist 23:00, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
2 nov 1995
How do we know it was specifically nov 2 that she taught the class until? If that is the date that Hagrid returned, then does that mean we know that as the date of the Quidditch match that Fred, George and Harry ended up getting a life long ban from quidditch? --BachLynn(Accio!) 16:00, September 22, 2010 (UTC)
PC version edit needed
The third bullet of the Behind the scenes section needs editing. It looks like someone made an accidental deletion or accidentally transposed multiple phrases, or both. I know what happened in the book, but I'm not familiar with the PC version and I have no idea how to fix this. It says: