Harry Potter Wiki

Talk:Water balloons

Back to page

14,679pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Water bombs

In the book, they're repeatedly referred to as "water bombs". Does anyone know if that's a British terminology for water balloons? - Nick O'Demus 08:52, May 26, 2012 (UTC)

Yes, it is a British term. - Professor Nerdy (Owl Post) (Contrib's) 08:25, November 20, 2014 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki