Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I do not wish to register, can someone upload and add to this page that image I have made of him? http:// img168.imageshack.us/img168/4990/pbestwn9.jpg --Kirochi
Isn´r our policy to have the most recent images as main images, with younger selfes as special cases. Can we replace the Azkaban with an Order image, then?--Rodolphus 09:12, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
Bumping, we need an image of the Battle Macnair.--Rodolphus 14:15, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
Walden Macnair and Broderick Bode
I'm sorry, but I do not understand why the fact that Macnair was the "friend" who gave the pot of Devil's Snare to Broderick Bode is not considered canon. Just because the Lexicon doesn't consider it canon do we have to do the same? After all, we consider cut content from Rowling's Site to be canon unless directly contradicted by her or any of the books (Bathsheda Babbling, anyone?), so why isn't this considered canon too? -- 01:32, December 23, 2009 (UTC)
- I dont know, Where does it say Macnair gave him the Devils Snare? -- Ratneer Owl Me! 01:36, December 23, 2009 (UTC)
- So, should we include it in the article's main body, then? -- 19:25, December 23, 2009 (UTC)
- Bode's killer was described as a "very old stooped wizard with a hearing trumpet" in OP22. In PoA16, however, Macnair is described as "tall and strapping, with a thin black mustache." I'm guessing that Macnair was wearing some form of disguise when he went to kill Bode becaude "tall and strapping" is the exact opposite of "old [and] stooped." ★ Starstuff (Owl me!) 20:03, December 23, 2009 (UTC)
- That was not nescessarily Bode's killer. He could have been a friend of his. All we know is that he was the last person that Harry saw who wanted to see Broderick, but since Harry went up and spent time with Mr. Weasley and Gilderoy Lockhart, someone else could easily have shown up. RolandaSmithson 01:44, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
In the physical appearance section, it mentions when Neville poked Macnair in the eye with Hermionie's wand, his eye became red and swollen. Is that really nescessary, considering that after a while the eye probably went back to its original form, or possibly Macnair fixed it using magic? RolandaSmithson 01:47, July 29, 2010 (UTC)
Unidentified Death Eater (I)
Deathly HallowsWell, I watched this pic and for me this actor, Granville Saxton, wears the same or nearly the same robe in Daethly Hallows 1+2, Peter Best is doing in Order of the Phoenix. So I think he portraits probably Macnair in these movies. Just an Idea of mine. Cheers! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Dance with the Death (talk • contribs).
- Hmm... Have other Death Eaters worn this same style of robe? If not, I'd say this is pretty good evidence. This actor also looks fairly physically similar, possibly indicating the filmmaker's tried to find an actor that looked like his old one. -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 16:58, September 8, 2012 (UTC)
But, if we all agree to this, why isn't it put into article. --188.8.131.52 18:23, September 9, 2012 (UTC)