Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I know Crabbe was a skilled in Dark Magic, but he died as a student, Should we change the infobox back?--Rodolphus 13:49, October 14, 2009 (UTC)
Absoloutley. The Dark Wizard infobox is for Dark Wizards with no other notable affiliation. Jayden Matthews 14:22, October 14, 2009 (UTC)
- IMO, Crabbe wasn't that skilled as a dark wizard anyway, any more than Harry was. He merely invoked fiendfyre, he had no clue what it would do! Mafalda Hopkirk 17:04, October 14, 2009 (UTC)
If Crabbe and Goyle were playing Quidditch during the events of the SS/PS, then wouldn't Crabbe and Goyle have to be at least 2nd year students? I thought first year students aren't allowed to own brooms, with Harry as the exception. Edge578 02:16, November 26, 2009 (UTC)
- Crabbe and Goyle were never mentioned to be playing Quidditch in Philosopher's Stone. -- 02:33, November 26, 2009 (UTC)
Vincent crabbe wasn't the one who died in the Room of Requirement, it was Gregory Goyle after he cast the fire spell and couldn't stop it and so he threw his wand into the fire while setting the whole bloody place on fire, he fell into the fire while climbing a pile of stuff with Draco Malfoy and a friend...
--Cedricdiggorysgurl1988 00:52, January 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Book canon trumps film canon. See our canon policy. -- 00:56, January 16, 2012
- I think director can choose another person to portray Vincent Crabbe instead of Jamie Waylett!NGC fan (talk) 09:14, November 9, 2012 (UTC)NGC fan
- I think you should separate the information from the book and from the movie. You should state the Grogory Goyle died in the film. (Nana Aoi666 (talk) 11:52, August 29, 2014 (UTC))
- ^ Well nevermind. Its stated already in the trivia. x'D (Nana Aoi666 (talk) 11:55, August 29, 2014 (UTC))
The shorter and fatter of Malfoy's bodyguards
It would be nice if we could reference this somehow - that Vincent Crabbe's actor Jamie Waylett started off shorter than Gregory Goyle's actor Josh Herdman. But Jamie became taller than Josh in the fourth film onwards, while he remained fatter. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 00:53, March 14, 2014 (UTC)