Did he die in DH?
Did he? 126.96.36.199 14:24, 29 July 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, he did -Smonocco 23:36, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
I saw the DH film at the french Premiere monday and it seems to me that at least Ted Tonks and Gornuk are mentionned at the radio. --16:51, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Was the film dubbed? In the English version, a bunch of names are read out on Potterwatch during the camping montage, none of which are taken from the book (see Category:Missing individuals). Perhaps the dialogue of the French dubbed version was changed. ★ Starstuff (Owl me!) 01:38, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
- It was the french version but I don't think this could be exclusive to the french version. It's not when a lot of names are said. I saw another time today the DH film. It's in the first scene of campment, the first time we hear the radio. I hear "Tonks" "Gornuk" "sauvés" (escaped?) -- 19:58, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
Ted gave Dromeda that nickname?
I think that should be taken off, as we do not know if Ted gave Andromeda the nickname Dromeda, or if it was when Bella, Dromeda and Cissy were younger and they were friends(If they ever were friends).
Hi, I am wonder where did you get the photo of Ted on the Black family tree, I think his wife is disowned so Ted should not be on the tree, should he?:) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs).
- It comes from a concept art (or so it seems) for the family tree taken from Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films. -- 20:09, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
Can we list that Edward Tonks is a Hufflepuff. We know that Andromeda is a Slytherin, but Nymphadora was a Hufflepuff. So maybe Edward was a Hufflepuff too. Anne B. Ng 08:17, May 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Whilst it's likely, we don't know for sure, ergo we leave it blank until an official source confirms. --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 11:02, May 22, 2014 (UTC)
How do we know his name is Edward? He is called Ted through out the books, where did edward come from?
To my knowledge, it is never mentioned when excactly Andromeda and Ted met. Though it seems likely that they met at school, I don't think it is ever clearly stated, making it possible that Ted is older than Andromeda. Is there a canon source or should we remove all references to 1950s birth?--Rodolphus (talk) 20:24, March 25, 2017 (UTC)
- I can't find any evidence to support the b. 1950s claim. --Ironyak1 (talk) 16:23, April 13, 2017 (UTC)