Harry Potter Wiki

Talk:Suspension Bridge staircase

Back to page

14,042pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Add New Page


Now we have the article Suspension Bridge Entrance, would it be more descriptive and canonical to call this page the Suspension Bridge Staircase? Joeworthy 17:05, July 23, 2010 (UTC)

Yes, it would make more sense. You can change it if you wish.
--El Profeta Vespertino 17:35, July 23, 2010 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki