Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I just found that the two missing Gryffindor are Sophie Roper and Sally Smith.
The picture is very confused, but looking very very very carefully you can note who are the Gryffindors, because JKR "circled the written". —The preceding unsigned comment was added by GianG (talk • contribs).
- So sorry, but further proof is required. The list of names is barely visible on that shot, let alone the house attributions. -- 00:39, December 20, 2014 (UTC)
- I know it is difficult to read, however looking very carefully at the letters that indicate the houses, you can notice the second letter, the fourth, the sixth, the seventh, the ninth, the eleventh and the thirteenth (FROM BELOW) are circled. After I discovered the circled letters, I looked for the names in the list and they were Ronald Weasley, Gary Thomas, Sally Smith, Sidebottom Neville, Sophie Roper, Hermione Puckle and Harry Potter. I didn't find the circle around Mati/Madhari Patel's and Neville Puff's letters, but the other circles can be noted, so this should be a sufficient proof.
- PS: I actually thought the missing Gryffindors were Sally-Anne Perks and Sophie Roper. I was a bit emblittered when I discovered the truth.
- GianG (talk) 13:58, December 20, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm sorry, but watching the video for myself, I have to agree with Seth. Further canon should be provided; nothing at all on the right-hand page of the notebook is legible in the slightest. You must have very good eyes and a higher resolution than is offered to me, because nobody I showed the video to could make out even which House letters were circled and which were not. --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 14:26, December 20, 2014 (UTC)
An error: not all five female Slytherins are known, there is one unknown Slytherin female.