Summons spell Edit
Should we mention in BTS that the spell may not actually conjure the snake, but "summon" it. The spell name indicates this.Rodolphus 08:13, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Nice thought, but the evidence seems suggest otherwise, for example:
- Serpensortia best translates to "create snake" - this implies conjuration, not summoning.
- The spell is known to be a Transfiguration - summoning is a charm, conjuration is a trasfig.
- We already have a summoning charm, Accio. Green Zubat 16:54, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
What is a moniker. I don't know it because i'm Danish. --Danniesen 22:11, 6 February, 2012 (Denmark)
- It's just a way of referring to someone or something, generally informal. What someone or something is called by a group of people. As another example, highly obsessive Harry Potter fans are sometimes referred to by the moniker "Potterheads." ProfessorTofty 21:51, February 6, 2012 (UTC)