Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Which inn for the rebellion goblin ?
Are you sure that the name of the inn is mentionned ? In this page, it's said that it's the Hog's Head inn but there is no mention about the rebellion goblin in the Hog's Head page. In the Three Broomsticks Inn page, it's said that it was here the HQ too. It's not really clear. --Famini71 12:12, September 11, 2009 (UTC)
- Quoting PoA (chapter 5):
- "But Hogsmeade's a very interesting place, isn't it? In Sites of Historical Sorcery it says the inn was the headquarters for the 1612 goblin rebellion , and the Shrieking Shack's supposed to be the most severely haunted building in Britain - "
- This gives no indication to whether the inn was 3B or HH. --
12:20, September 11, 2009 (UTC)
- But weren't HRH already talking about the Three Broomsticks? I don't have my copy of PoA in front of me, but that's what I remember. -- 12:32, September 11, 2009 (UTC)
- No, they were talking about Dervish and Banges and Honeydukes, then Hermione made the mention about the book. -- 14:01, September 11, 2009 (UTC)
- I completely agree-- there's no conclusive evidence either way which inn it was. I will edit this article (and the respective Three Broomsticks and Hog's Head articles) to reflect this. ProfessorTofty 00:14, November 1, 2011 (UTC)