he In the affilation section of the infobox it says Order of the Phoenix. Do we have any proof that he was in the Order? --Freakatone 12:45, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
- I couldn't find any reference to it, so I removed it. - Cavalier One(Wizarding Wireless Network) 15:19, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
This article needs cleaned up. It's repetitive and basically nothing but quotes. Mr Norrell 09:09, December 9, 2009 (UTC)
I undid the revisions I did because they were nothing but speculation. Mr Norrell 14:13, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
Kettleburn on Pottermore?
Can we assume that Kettleburn appears on Pottermore, and Vector and Babbling do as well?
In the very last scene, we get a view of the staff table.
We can see:
- Dumbledore in the middle
On Dumbledore's left side:
McGonagall, Snape, two unkowns (Vector and Babbling?)
on the other side: an unkown ( Sinistra taking the film into account)
- an unknown (Kettleburn?)
- Flitwick (the only bearded teacher except Dumbledore)
- Trelawney (She says she rarely attends the feasts)
- Binns, (Being a ghost, we coild identify him easily)
- Filch, Pince and Hooch (possibly because they aren´t professors. On the other hand, Hagrid isn´t one at this point either.)
We don´t have enough evidence to counclude who is who, but we can add Pottermore as a possible appearance.--Rodolphus 11:28, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
Bumping--Rodolphus 14:21, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
Bumping--Rodolphus 08:42, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Unless they taught Alchemy that year, I would tend to conclude that that professor is Kettleburn, given that Muggle Music, Xylomancy, etc. were not creations of Rowling's and would not be included on Pottermore. -- SaXon 17:15, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
Should we add it then? The Muggle Studies teacher seems to be absent as well.--Rodolphus 13:13, May 19, 2012 (UTC)
- I think it should, at the very least, be put in "behind the scenes". -- SaXon 19:12, July 9, 2012 (UTC)