Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
he In the affilation section of the infobox it says Order of the Phoenix. Do we have any proof that he was in the Order? --Freakatone 12:45, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
- I couldn't find any reference to it, so I removed it. - Cavalier One(Wizarding Wireless Network) 15:19, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
This article needs cleaned up. It's repetitive and basically nothing but quotes. Mr Norrell 09:09, December 9, 2009 (UTC)
I undid the revisions I did because they were nothing but speculation. Mr Norrell 14:13, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
Kettleburn on Pottermore?
Can we assume that Kettleburn appears on Pottermore, and Vector and Babbling do as well?
In the very last scene, we get a view of the staff table.
We can see:
- Dumbledore in the middle
On Dumbledore's left side:
McGonagall, Snape, two unkowns (Vector and Babbling?)
on the other side: an unkown ( Sinistra taking the film into account)
- an unknown (Kettleburn?)
- Flitwick (the only bearded teacher except Dumbledore)
- Trelawney (She says she rarely attends the feasts)
- Binns, (Being a ghost, we coild identify him easily)
- Filch, Pince and Hooch (possibly because they aren´t professors. On the other hand, Hagrid isn´t one at this point either.)
We don´t have enough evidence to counclude who is who, but we can add Pottermore as a possible appearance.--Rodolphus 11:28, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
Bumping--Rodolphus 14:21, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
Bumping--Rodolphus 08:42, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Unless they taught Alchemy that year, I would tend to conclude that that professor is Kettleburn, given that Muggle Music, Xylomancy, etc. were not creations of Rowling's and would not be included on Pottermore. -- SaXon 17:15, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
Should we add it then? The Muggle Studies teacher seems to be absent as well.--Rodolphus 13:13, May 19, 2012 (UTC)
- I think it should, at the very least, be put in "behind the scenes". -- SaXon 19:12, July 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Kettleburn is described in the past tense: "the former Care of Magical Creatures teacher was fond of daring adventures and dangerous magical creatures". Every other Insider entry about a character's birthday is either present tense or ambiguous. It seems pretty clear to me that his death is implied, but I'd be willing to debate the point if others disagree. -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 19:37, January 9, 2015 (UTC)