I just realised;
If these are the Gryffindor girls:
These are the Ravenclaws:
These are the Slytherins:
And these are the Hufflepuffs:
So she must be either a Hufflepuff or Slytherin. Butterfly the rabbit 21:37, October 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Okay then, ignoring Fay Dundar who only appears in the HP6 game for DS, and replacing her with Eloise, logic still clearly says that Sally-Anne is a hufflepuff or slytherin. 188.8.131.52 17:45, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
- It states that Kellah is only a character for the movie —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Elisabeth22 (talk • contribs).
I think than Sally can be a Gryffindor too. Kellah and Fay appear only in the movie, so the girls:
- Hermione Granger
- Parvati Patil
- Lavender Brown
- Fourth Gryffindor Girl (Could be Lily Moon, Sally Smith, Sally-Anne Perks or Sophie Roper)
- Fifth Gryffindor Girl (Could be Lily Moon, Sally Smith, Sally-Anne Perks or Sophie Roper)
- Hannah Abbott
- Megan Jones
- Susan Bones
- Fifth Hufflepuff Girl(Could be Lily Moon, Sally Smith, Sally-Anne Perks or Sophie Roper)
Ravenclaw - (Sally can't be a Ravenclaw, and Isobel MacDougal is the Morag first name, Rowling maybe changed after)
The Bespectacled Girl can be Daphne or Tracey, but, i think than if i need to chose only one, i will chose Daphne, because, the news characters than Rowling show's only in the paper in Harry Potter and Me, no one appears yet, i dont ever see Sue Li, Oliver River, or Megan. If this Bespectacled Girl is the Fifty Slytherin Girl, it have a high change to be Sally. If anyone could find the full image of J.K Rowling Notebook in Harry Potter and Me, PLEASE, LEAVE A MENSAGE here to help. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs).
What ever happened to Sally-Anne Perks? I mean, she was there for the sorting but not for the O.W.L.s!
There weren't many people left now. "Moon" "Nott" "Parkinson" then a pair of twin girls, "Patil" and "Patil" then "Perks, Sally-Anne" and then, at last - "Potter, Harry!" (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Chapter 7)
Ten minutes later, Professor Flitwick called, "Parkinson, Pansy - Patil, Padma - Patil, Parvati - Potter, Harry." (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 31)
220.127.116.11 04:55, June 9, 2013 (UTC)