I think Sally-Anne is an Hufflepuff.
The Gryffindor girls are:
The Hufflepuff girls:
And the Slytherins:
If these are the Gryffindor girls:
These are the Ravenclaws:
These are the Slytherins:
And these are the Hufflepuffs:
So she must be either a Hufflepuff or Slytherin. Butterfly the rabbit 21:37, October 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Fay Dunbar and Kella can't be considered canon, because they contrdict informations from the books. Sally-Anne is either Gryffindor, Hufflepuff or Slytherin. GianG (talk) 14:20, December 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Okay then, ignoring Fay Dundar who only appears in the HP6 game for DS, and replacing her with Eloise, logic still clearly says that Sally-Anne is a hufflepuff or slytherin. 22.214.171.124 17:45, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
- It states that Kellah is only a character for the movie —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Elisabeth22 (talk • contribs).
I think than Sally can be a Gryffindor too. Kellah and Fay appear only in the movie, so the girls:
- Hermione Granger
- Parvati Patil
- Lavender Brown
- Fourth Gryffindor Girl (Could be Lily Moon, Sally Smith, Sally-Anne Perks or Sophie Roper)
- Fifth Gryffindor Girl (Could be Lily Moon, Sally Smith, Sally-Anne Perks or Sophie Roper)
- Hannah Abbott
- Megan Jones
- Susan Bones
- Fifth Hufflepuff Girl(Could be Lily Moon, Sally Smith, Sally-Anne Perks or Sophie Roper)
Ravenclaw - (Sally can't be a Ravenclaw, and Isobel MacDougal is the Morag first name, Rowling maybe changed after)
The Bespectacled Girl can be Daphne or Tracey, but, i think than if i need to chose only one, i will chose Daphne, because, the news characters than Rowling show's only in the paper in Harry Potter and Me, no one appears yet, i dont ever see Sue Li, Oliver River, or Megan. If this Bespectacled Girl is the Fifty Slytherin Girl, it have a high change to be Sally. If anyone could find the full image of J.K Rowling Notebook in Harry Potter and Me, PLEASE, LEAVE A MENSAGE here to help. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs).
- Leanne is actually 1 year older than Harry, because in the book she was in the Gryffindor Tower with Katie.
What ever happened to Sally-Anne Perks? I mean, she was there for the sorting but not for the O.W.L.s!
There weren't many people left now. "Moon" "Nott" "Parkinson" then a pair of twin girls, "Patil" and "Patil" then "Perks, Sally-Anne" and then, at last - "Potter, Harry!" (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Chapter 7)
Ten minutes later, Professor Flitwick called, "Parkinson, Pansy - Patil, Padma - Patil, Parvati - Potter, Harry." (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 31)
188.8.131.52 04:55, June 9, 2013 (UTC)
I assumed that Sally-Anne was one of the two unidentified Gryffindor girls and she left Hogwarts before 1995-1996 school year. This could also explain why the two unidentified Gryffindor girls were not members of DA.
Shouldn't this arcticle be called 'Sally Perks'? Isn't her full name Sally Anne Perks and Anne is her middle name? Anne B. Ng 08:17, May 13, 2014 (UTC)