Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Given the nature of her present, can we determinate that she was a witch, and Romilda thus either half- or pure-blood? Or do we know an example of a muggle giving mmagical presents? They have got access to Diagon Alley, though.--Rodolphus 13:57, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
Bumping--Rodolphus 13:10, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
Bumping--Rodolphus 15:51, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
Bumping--Rodolphus 19:21, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't think it's possible to say anything more about her grandmother because we aren't sure that Romilda did not invent this story gift. Famini71 January 22
- Arf, I don't know these characters... It's never stated that a muggle who knows the wizarding world can't acceed to Diagon Alley alone (or even buy by owl post), isn't it ? Not sure... Famini71 January 22
- We can't know whether or not this character was a witch based strictly on the fact that she had a magical granddaughter and sent her a box of Chocolate Cauldrons. It is possible that she was Muggle married to a wizard, or that she had a Muggle-born child (Romilda's mother or father), and that she had this individual get her a box of Chocolate Cauldrons so that she could sent them to Romilda. ★ Starstuff (Owl me!) 21:28, October 4, 2013 (UTC)
how did romilda vane get a lve potion when it is not allowed at hogwarts N77 11:14, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
- It was Fred and George who sent her:
- “I’d take him to Madam Pomfrey, but we’re not supposed to have anything from Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes and, you know... awkward questions...” chapter 18 hp6
- “Fred and George send them disguised as perfumes and cough potions,” said Hermione. “It’s part of their Owl Order Service.” chapter 15 hp6
--11:35, September 30, 2010 (UTC)