who's in relationships in in HP6 and Hp7
22.214.171.124 15:36, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
Fourth Year or Sixth Year
- Moved from "Forum:Romilda Vane": -- 01:00, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
On the Romilda Vane page, it says in the film she's a sixth year instead of a fourth year. Does anyone know where we figured that out?—The preceding unsigned comment was added by NeebsLucas11 (talk • contribs).
- She appears in Slughorn's NEWT level potions class. She is two years below Harry in the books, but the movie portrays them as the same year. --JKoch(Owl Me!) 04:41, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
okay, someone should probably reference that.
oh and it says on the wizengamot page thingy that forum use should be restricted to problems about Harry Potter Wiki or it's related content, and this seemed to definitely fall under the latter. 126.96.36.199 21:53, March 29, 2010 (UTC)Gabey
- It also says that questions related to a specific article should be asked on the relevant talk page, so that would have been a better place for this one. Christophee (talk) 00:29, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
Battle of Hogwarts
Romilda didn't die in the Battle of Hogwarts, because if you look closely behind Harry you can see:Lestrange97 14:34, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
- A fuzzy blur, over which you've written; "Romilda Vane"? Jayden Matthews 14:43, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
- WTF? Romilda always shares the same scenes than Padma, Katie, Leanne and Cho. Who is if not? Trelawney? Oh come on, you know perfectly she is Romilda.Lestrange97 15:01, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Technically, Romilda might've taken part in the Battle just like Colin Creevey did. However, I agree, this picture on the right proves nothing. -- 16:12, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
Where did the bit about Romilda marrying Dean and having two kids come from? Seems highly unlikely it's canon, especially given the dates, but I'm behind on Pottermore so it could be from there, maybe. Minnabird (talk) 03:38, March 18, 2014 (UTC)