I think this and Unidentified Ravenclaw prefect are the same person.
- The unidentified individual appears in the first film, just when Pottermore is located.
- Both Hilliard and the unidentified character in the film seem to be the equivalent to Percy Weasley.
- In Harry's first years, it appears to be one prefect in each house.
- The individual in the film serves as a guide to first years, as Hilliard does.
- The individual in the films is never identified, so according to our policy, the name given in higher canon should be him, as the prefect in the film suits perfectly Hilliard's role.
Agreed on all points.--Rodolphus 18:45, August 16, 2011 (UTC)