Harry Potter Wiki

Talk:Railview Hotel

Back to page

14,810pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Where does it say it is called the railveiw?

I believe it is indicated in the Philosopher's Stone in the scene when they are staying there for the night. Mafalda Hopkirk 00:08, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
The name of the hotel is on Harry's Hogwarts letters that arrive at the hotel after he and the Dursley's stay the night. - Cavalier One(Wizarding Wireless Network) 08:06, 20 November 2007 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.