- I'm not sure what that link refers to. It asks for a log in. Also I'm not sure what you mean by knowing anymore casting arrangements. Could you elaborate? -- DarkJedi613 (Talk) 20:07, 28 September 2007 (UTC)
Sorry, you were supposed to follow the link =)
It's just that i wondered weather they'd keep Genevieve or weather they changed (like it says on the message board on the link). I think they should keep her 'cause you here her and see her in PoA. Snoops619
- I remember reading somewhere that an actress called Lauren Shotten played Pansy during Order of the Phoenix, possibly on one of the IMDB boards. It's possible that they'll keep her, or they may do away with the character all together. Until HBP is released, we can't be certain. - Cavalier One(Wizarding Wireless Network) 18:12, 12 October 2007 (UTC)
Is her hair color realy blonde?--Rodolphus 11:25, 30 December 2007 (UTC)
- She is black haired and Rita Skeeter described her as pretty and vicuas harry thought she looked pugfaced and ugly.Lauren Shotten did play her in the background in divination class.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs).
When does Pansy appear in the fifth game?--Rodolphus 09:43, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
- This FAQ mentions a possible appearance, but even the writer isn't sure. None of the other guides mentioned her. Nick O'Demus 09:56, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
I was also wondering where it was confirmed that she appeared in the first film. -Smonocco 13:30, September 5, 2009 (UTC)
- I'm not sure, I was looking through images of Pansy and there is an image in Pansys category and it is from Philosopher's Stone, I remember seeing this girl in the film frequently too. Patr0nus ( Expecto Patronum! ) 13:34, September 5, 2009 (UTC)
- i think we should remove until we know for certain that it is her. -Smonocco 14:16, September 5, 2009 (UTC)
Was she present at the Yule ball or not? In the article there are two pictures stating she is present at the Yule Ball, one saying that she's dancing with Draco. But in the Behind the Scene's section it says she wasn't in the Goblet of Fire at all and that Draco danced with a Beauxbaton student. Can someone clear this up? --TheBook — (talk | contribs) 19:07, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Book canon is higher than the movie. In the book she attends the ball with Draco. --JKoch(Owl Me!) 19:12, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
Oh yes , this is true . They definitely showed up at the Yule Ball together . Page 413 in Goblet of Fire reads : "Pansy Parkinson
in very frilly robes of pale pink was clutching Malfoy's arm ." Read it for yourself .VanessaD. 19:29, August 3, 2010 (UTC)
- And when in the film is stated that the girl Draco dances with is a Beauxbatons student? -- 20:29, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
That person in that photo is not patty ..
I <3 Pansy Parkinson. She is my fav person off Harry potter. I just wish she married Draco.
Hey guys, i see the Phisolopher's Stone yesterday, and when they enter in the Great Hall, Hermione is talking with a Girl similar to Pansy in Prisioner of Azkaban, Hermione says - I read it in Hogwarts, a History. It's a Girl with black hair, and she smile. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs).
I see someone edited out my edit which had Pansy's hair on brown. Sorry, but you can't do this unless you you can come up with some passage from the books which state that Pansy's hair is black. I searched far and wide, and nowhere is her hair black. On the other hand, Scarlett(her actress) has BROWN hair, so let's leave it at that, shall we?
- I'm sorry, my mistake. It turns out I was wrong, and I apologize for reverting your edit. --Don't forget: Elvendork! (It's unisex!) 20:15, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
I think the phote of Pansy that is alread there is okay, but it is a common picture we all have seen before. Why not put this new picture in its place? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs).
- First of all, that code you posted was a complete mess and I have removed it. Secondly, we do not simply change around infobox images unless there is a pressin need for it, and certainly not with random pictures found on tumblr. ProfessorTofty (talk) 21:42, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
I dunno if the image of the people she teased is accurate... although she most likely did, it was never stated that she teased Parvati Patil. --Icecream18 03:25, February 5, 2014 (UTC)