Could someone help me with something? I can't remember what happened to Dung after the fourth book. Did he turn up anywhere? if you can assist, could you add it please in the proper place in the article. Mafalda Hopkirk 18:44, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
- Dung was a member of the Order of the Phoenix, was seen bringing in stolen cauldrons and neglecting his guard on Harry in book 5 and in book 7 he was a Potter-Look-a-like and was questioned about Slytherin's locket. Syugecin
- Oh geez, you're right. I can't believe i blanked on that. Thanks.Mafalda Hopkirk 19:11, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
I was selling Goblets with the black family crest in HP6 (Harry catches him in hogsmeade. Snoops619
Does anyone know what Dumbledore did to help Dung out?--IBelieveInTheHallows 18:07, 29 March 2009 (UTC)IBelieveUnTheHallows
- I believe what IBelieveInTheHallows is referring to is that, when Harry asks Sirius why Dung was part of the Order, Sirius said that he was extremely loyal to Dumbledore, who had helped him out of a tight spot once. But no, I don't believe Jo has ever revealed what the situation was. Another question for the Scottish Book. --Parodist 22:18, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the infobox image of Lupin? I always thought so, because he has what looks like the Daily Prophet under his hand. --
- It is Cubsfan, and it should be taken down. Hcoknhoj 02:17, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
hi,I am harrypotter.wikia.com member now,Grate !
Hello. The interesting name of a site - harrypotter.wikia.com, interesting this here is very good. I spent 5 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!
mundungus in the first war?
Mundungus this could be the first in war, it has physical features similar to those described to him?
Correction: on the Mundungus Fletcher profile is a photo of him, titled Mundungus with Advance guard, it is supposedly from film 5. This is wrong, the photo is from film 7.1, that is just before the Seven Potters take flight! On the right you see something black, that is the hindquarters of a Testral, I think Fleur and Bill were riding on it. Mundungus with the Advance Guard.Added by Pol 871
188.8.131.52 22:38, November 20, 2011 (UTC)
How can the Ministry have no record of Dung? At least, Hogwarts will have his record, right? Anne B. Ng 09:25, May 14, 2014 (UTC)
- When he has studied in Hogwarts then they have his record. 13:57, May 14, 2014 (UTC)