Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- It isn't, though. -- 16:01, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
- The topquote on Muggle-Born Registration Commission courtroom explicitly says that the two are different rooms. -- 1337star (talk) 15:58, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
The headquarter is in fact Dolores Umbridge's office, according to the plaque on the door (and not perforce "Senior Undersecretary to the Minister for Magic's office", it's just Umbridge's will, not the fact of any person occupying this rank, they chose her because of her convictions)
- I agree. I think the Muggle-Born Registration Commission office is at Level 1 of the British Ministry of Magic and Dolores Umbridge also used a courtroom at Level 10 for hearings. So, I suggest that be inserted on the "Organisation information" board, at line "Headquarters", that her office was at Level 1. Andre G. Dias (talk) 14:57, February 12, 2014 (Brazil)
I know that Harry Potter had no time to lose and was in a desperate hurry to escape the Ministry of Magic, but I think he should have used Petrificus Totalus on Dolores Umbridge and Yaxley. Because then they might just have gotten away in time, and they would have been able to return to 12 Grimmauld Place safely. From what I've seen and read, the petrificus totalus lasts a considerable amount of minutes, whereas Stupefy only lasts a number of seconds. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 23:12, October 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Also couldn't Hermione Granger have just stunned Yaxley once they were inside Grimmauld Place, or was Yaxley too skilled to have been taken on prepared, by a 17-18 year old witch? -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 22:31, October 4, 2014 (UTC)
- As to your first post, it's never said Yaxley woke of his own accord, someone could have revived him in the courtroom, meaning that it'd last just as long as if Harry'd used Petrificus Totalus.
- For your second post: even if Hermione stunned Yaxley and threw him out, he'd been taken inside the Fidelius Charm, meaning he would know how to get into Grimmauld Place. It wouldn't be safe for them either way. --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 22:39, October 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Well in the book someone might have revived him in the courtroom, but in the film at least, the effects wore off in only a number of seconds. Also it might have been possible to wipe Yaxley's memories. But then there probably wasn't time to think of that. -- C.Syde (talk | contribs) 09:20, October 5, 2014 (UTC)