In my copies of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, this is referred to as Mrs. Skower's All-Purpose Magical Mess Remover. With a k, not a c. Now, I don't have the original British versions, so I can't check, but if someone that does could, I'd appreciate it. And if it is spelled with a "k" in those also, then would there be any objection to changing the name of the article? I know the image spells it with a "c," but the image is from the trading card game, which is third-tier canon at best. ProfessorTofty 05:13, November 20, 2011 (UTC)

I just did some Googling and found pages on HP Lexicon that compares the US ad UK versions of Chamber of Secrets and Goblet of Fire (they actually have pages comparing all the books but those are the two that concern us here). "Skower's" vs. "Scower's" is not listed. In a few minutes I'll check my books and see what they say (Scholastic's US version). If the books say "Skower's" I'm all for changing the title as books are first-tier canon, quite a bit higher than the trading card game. -Shorty1982 12:21, November 23, 2011 (UTC)
I just checked my books and the three instances where the cleaner is mentioned that I found (one in Chamber, two in Goblet) all spell it "Skower's". While there are many differences between the US and UK versions I don't see why this would be changed. -Shorty1982 12:59, November 23, 2011 (UTC)
I checked on the Chamber of Secrets and said Skower not Scower.minicurls (Owl me!!!) (talk) 16:07, March 9, 2013 (UTC)