Just a note
As a wand maker myself, Minerva's wand looks to be made of Cherry or Mahogany. Based on the lengths given from Warner Bro's, it would be approximately 16 inches, but this doesn't seem likely, since the longest wand in the text is Hagrid's (at 16 inches). Minerva's wand is likely 13 inches and contains either Unicorn Hair or Phoenix feather.
I wouldn't be able to know for sure without handling the wand, but those are my guesses...
184.108.40.206 01:53, June 17, 2010 (UTC)Chrisian Mills, Master Wand Maker
- Excuse me, but what kind of wand maker are you? Are you one at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, or no?--L.V.K.T.V.J.(Send an owl!) 02:12, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Should someone tell him that Harry Potter isn't real? Jayden Matthews 17:05, June 19, 2010 (UTC)
Alivan's Wand Makers have a version of their own which is made of Maple and Black walnut with the essence of Thestral tail hair. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by L4D2 Ellis (talk • contribs).
- Alivan's doesn't appear to be a licensed seller of Harry Potter merchandise, so any wands they sell would not be considered canon. -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 03:22, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
- I never said it was to be considered canon. I was speculating much like the supposed wand maker was above. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by L4D2 Ellis (talk • contribs).
- Only speculating in the talk page, I have no intent of having it's info posted on the official page. As well, the original poster didn't provide any sort of canonical details either and speculated much as I did. So don't single me out.L4D2 Ellis 04:24, June 23, 2012 (UTC)