Should this page be called, simply, "Magical Maintenance"? That is how it is referred to in the books, after all, and I wanted to know if there was any source that referred to it as "Magical Maintenance Department". Thanks!

JSquish 01:09, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

Look at the historic: "(actu • diff) 25 septembre 2011 à 03:05 Seth Cooper (discuter • contributions) m (1 509 octets) (moved Magical Maintenance Office to Magical Maintenance Department over redirect: Umbridge refers to it thus in chapter 13 of Deathly Hallows)". Quote is "“You are Mary Elizabeth Cattermole?” asked Umbridge. Mrs. Cattermole gave a single, shaky nod. “Married to Reginald Cattermole of the Magical Maintenance Department?” --   Famini    talk    contribs   07:41, September 26, 2011 (UTC)

To standardize similar texts/pages, I think this page should be named as "Department of Magical Maintenance" like there already are the: Department of Magical Games and Sports, Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes, etc. About the discussion on the matter if the Magical Maintenance has the status or definition of Departament, I think that Magical Maintenance can be considered just as an Office. Andre G. Dias (talk) 00:51, March 29, 2014 (UTC)