Since when was Alice a Prewett?
For those that are wondering how everyone in the Longbottom family is related to each other, here is how i think they are. You can comment on it if you would like to, you can find me here: User talk:Marvel and DC editor
- Harfang Longbottom and Callidora Black could have been Neville's great-grandparents.
- Their children were said to have been a son and a daughter, i think that their son became Neville's grandfather and their daughter was Enid, who was said to be Neville's great-aunt. Enid could have married Algie, who was said to be Neville's great-uncle.
- Harfang and Callidora's son married Augusta and had a son with her named Frank, who married Alice and their son is Neville. Marvel and DC editor 17:54, July 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Callidora and Neville are 65 years apart, which is a normal age for a grandmother. Couldn't Augusta have been Harfang's mother? Randomno 17:50, July 29, 2011 (UTC)
Since when was Hannah Abbot married to Neville? Is this stated on Pottermore? Please respond. I liked how they didn't answer this. I... I kind of have had daydreams of marrying Neville. Harry's too sassy, and Ron's just... no.--Emma Jehfon (talk) 01:59, April 7, 2015 (UTC)
- It was revealed by Rowling in an interview after Deathly Hallows was published. - Nick O'Demus 02:09, April 7, 2015 (UTC)