Limbo Mist?


In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film), Professor Umbridge orders to copy the text present on the blackboard. The visible part of the text states:

"If a person steps in this mist they immediately find that UP and DOWN have switched places and they are REVERSED, hanging permanently. LIMBO MIST"

Should this page be moved under "Limbo Mist"? Seth Cooper 22:22, 20 July 2008 (UTC)

Unless there is another type of mist that performs the exact same thing that the golden mist did in book 4, they seem to be the same. If the page isn't moved to "limbo mist", I think that it should at the very least be referenced in the article. --BachLynn23 14:49, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
Firstly, I hope this post doesn't offend anyone. This isn't really important (well, it isn't important in the slightest) but I just figured I'd say that it actually says "They immediately find that UP and DOWN have swapped places and they are REVERSED, hanging precariously in a LIMBO MIST *CAUTION* Remove all long scarves, accessories or hindering <something> (e.g. small pets, food, <something>, etcetera) in order to exercise this anticharm successfully.". Just wondering, do you know anyone who'd be carrying small pets, food, long scarves, accessories, and soemthing else all at once? Harry Potter (talk) 03:28, September 1, 2012 (UTC)

Deathly Hallows Mist

Did this "Limbo Mist" make an appearance in Deathly Hallows: Part 2? It wasn't gold that I recall, and we can't be sure what Dumbledore went through after stepping into the mist, but after he and Harry were finished talking, he stepped into some kind of mist and disappeared. Is this Limbo Mist? After all, it was mist, and they were talking in Limbo. AlastorMoody 00:04, August 12, 2011 (UTC)

No, that's just the misty background in Limbo. This stuff is the mist that flips Harry upside down in the hedge maze in the Third Task. 00:03, August 12, 2011 (UTC)