Honestly, I understand this the most recent picture of "Lee," but it looks kind of ridiculous. Wouldn't a picture of the real Luke Youngblood look better, even if it's slightly out of date? EmmyG 00:16, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
- You are right; infobox pictures should be from the most recent publication. You are also right; an actual photo would look better. Sadly, rules are rules and the picture remains... DisturbedLemon 05:43, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
- They really do need a new picture of Lee from the movie 188.8.131.52 02:10, June 16, 2012 (UTC) 21:10, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree with you three this is a joke so many cartoon main pictures Joe.Blanchard4 02:12, June 16, 2012 (UTC) 02:12, June 16, 2012 (UTC)
Can anyone who has seen the movie confirm whether or not Lee Jordan was at the wedding and if it was an "unknown" actor playing him? I've found a few sites saying that he would be back for Deathly Hallows 2, but can't find anything saying that either Lee was in Part 1 or that Luke acted in Part 1.....--BachLynn(Accio!) 14:59, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not sure. As far as I can tell, neither Goblet of Fire nor Order of the Phoenix contain any mention I can find of Lee taking N.E.W.T. level Charms. User:Misskatniss1546 has been adding a lot of unsourced information like this to various pages, I'll leave her a message indicating that she needs to start citing her sources. -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 06:50, January 21, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm sorry for rule-breaking, but I love it when Lee makes a biased comment during commentating of games. :)
- That picture looks edited, like someone took a photo of Lee, a photo of a room, and put them together. Is it?