Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- On Wikipedia -- Hellabore
I'm not sure where or how to put this in the page, but a special set had been anounced for early 2011 (expected January): 10217 Diagon Alley. It includes 3 buildings, 11 minifigures and a couple of accessories. The buildings are Gringotts Bank, Ollivander's Wand Shop and Borgin & Burkes (though the last shop actually is in Knockturn Alley, rather than Diagon Alley). The minifigures will be: Harry Potter, Ron Weasly, Hermione Granger, Rubeus Hagrid, Fred & George Weasly, Lucius Malfoy (with regular head and Death Eater mask), Fenrir Greyback, Mr. Ollivander and 2 Goblins from Gringotts.
For pictures of this set: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=447054
The set on Lego.com: http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=10217&cn=672&d=342
Piandao85 17:46, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
Missing two films
- Not sure if I understand the question, but after Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) LEGO released "Years 1 - 7" sets so there is Burrow set from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and a Hogwarts set from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, but these films did not have their own separate themed sets. As for games LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 covers films 1-4 and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 covers films 5-8. Does that answer the question? --Ironyak1 (talk) 20:41, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, that's my answer. I stumbled about the thing, that the first 5 games bear the names of the first 5 films, but there were no single games for the last 2 or 3 films. That irritated me. But now I understand! Thank you! 21:10, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah there were no new LEGO Harry Potter sets for 3 years and the theme was supposed to be retired! It was great when they returned to make new sets even if in a more limited fashion than before. The Burrow set is a favorite of ours - great little details including a pig for the front yard and its the only set with the outstanding Bellatrix minifigure. It'll be interesting to see what they release both for HP and FB in the near future (more sets beyond just LEGO Dimensions hopefully). Cheers --Ironyak1 (talk) 21:32, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
- And I am sure they will be included in this article, too, by a fan who buys them. That will be interisting. :-))) 21:36, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
Hogwarts Castle - Prisoner of Azkaban Set
Not sure if this belongs, but it is related to one of the sets. I always thought it was Minerva McGonagall in the Prisoner of Azkaban Hogwarts Castle set because of the distinct witch hat she was wearing. Yet, I always wondered why they weren't black like how she is depicted to have them in the films. Sybil Trelawney never wore a hat in the films, so I never suspected that that Lego mini-figure wasn't Minerva McGonagall. :P ― C.Syde (talk | contribs) 22:58, August 30, 2016 (UTC)