I think "Knockback Jinx" is a much better name for this spell. "Flipendo" is the spell's incantation and AFAIK no other spell has it's incantation in the name like that. "Knockback Jinx" makes more sense to me. The appearances section lists Pottermore, can someone with access to Pottermore check and tell us what it calls this jinx? -Shorty1982 11:05, October 21, 2011 (UTC)

Filpendo is referred simply as "Knockback Jinx" in Pottermore. Moved accordingly. --  Seth Cooper  owl post! 13:24, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks, Seth. -Shorty1982 21:59, October 21, 2011 (UTC)

Duelling Club (Book)

Is it possible that Draco Malfoy used this spell in the Dueling Club in 1992?Luna Malfoy 21:32, January 28, 2012 (UTC)Loony Malfoy

If you're talking about the film, it was Everte Statum. --  Seth Cooper  owl post! 22:09, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
It's quite kind of you to understand, and I must admit that you're quite quick to answer, but I was referring to the book. Thank you anyways for the assistance you've provided.Luna Malfoy 22:37, January 31, 2012 (UTC)Loony Malfoy
ProfessorTofty and I thought this was the spell he used in the book, but since there's no proof, we can't honestly say yes or no. james (talk) 18:18, September 1, 2012 (UTC)

Picture and Color

The Knockback Jinx is more likely blue than red, but keep in mind, there have been numerous sources each conflicting each other. The PC, Lego games, and Gameboy advance versions of the games depict Flipendo as being red to orange, while the console versions and the GBC depicted it as being blue. If we are synonymous in agreeing that Flipendo is more likely blue, then we ought to change the image, as it depicts an orange Flipendo from the PC game.

Oerk (talk) 20:14, August 30, 2015 (UTC)