Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Maybe this should be moved to something like "Curse on the D.A.D.A. job" - Nick O'Demus 01:42, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
I agree Nick --Profiteor 01:46, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
- That's not a bad idea, either. Voldemort could have had (and likely did have) more than one curse, and Hermione may have created more than one jinx. We should try to be specific. - Nick O'Demus 01:57, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
I agree again it's best to specify --Profiteor 02:01, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
Is this article fanon? I never remember it being mentioned that Tom Riddle put a curse on the position of D.A.D.A, is there a source for this that I can look at? Patr0nus ( Expecto Patronum! ) 15:35, September 14, 2009 (UTC)
JKR confirmed it in an interview, didn´t she? --Rodolphus 15:37, September 14, 2009 (UTC)
- Half-Blood Prince, Scholastic ed., ch.8, p.167 (referred to as a jinx)
- Half-Blood Prince, Scholastic ed., ch.20, p.446 (mentioned, but not specified)
- J.K. Rowling and the Live Chat, Bloomsbury.com, July 30, 2007 (referred to as a jinx)
- Vieira, Meredith. "JK Rowling One-On-One: Part One." Today Show (NBC) , 26 July 2007 (referred to as a jinx)
- It seems to be specified as a jinx rather than a curse, so I'll move it. - Nick O'Demus 17:49, September 14, 2009 (UTC)
- Moved it back. - Nick O'Demus 23:25, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
Um..."defense" is spelled with an "s", not a "c!"
220.127.116.11 17:00, February 23, 2011 (UTC)MirrorMirrorOnTheWall´
It isn´t in British English.--Rodolphus 17:02, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
This page looks unprofessional with the full stop, I reckon it needs to be renamed.
06:51, July 16, 2016 (UTC)