- Yes, they are...-Matoro183 (Talk) 20:43, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
This article says that the last appearence of house points was in the fifth book, order of the phoenix. Were house points not mentioned in the half-blood prince? - Tyminator1 (Talk) 19:03, 10 July 2008 (UTC)
- I don't believe it is mentioned, no.--Matoro183 (Talk) 19:10, 10 July 2008 (UTC)
Would it be worth mentioning what stones are in each house's House Point Glass? I'm sure I remember Griffindor having rubies, Sliverin emeralds and Ravenclaw sapphires but I don't think Hufflepuff's was ever mentioned. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 16:54, 9 July 2009.
- I added this information to the article. Thanks for you suggestion. :) ★ Starstuff (Owl me!) 22:19, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
As the Professors are able to give and take away house points, does this mean that Harry is able to do this as well when he helps giving lectures in Defence Against the Dark Arts? --18.104.22.168 17:42, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
- That I don't believe. He isn't an official professor. But it was never mentioned, so no one knows for sure.
18:18, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
- If it's about the DA Dumbledore Army, he was not really a teacher Setokayba (talk) 20:33, March 21, 2016 (UTC)
hat do you think about adding a table to the article?
It would include the folowing:
- Points gained/lost
- I think that that'd be an interesting addition. -- Saxon 18:32, March 16, 2015 (UTC)