- I don't remember it ever being referred to as the House of Gaunt in canon, so I think it can stay put for now; unless other editors think differently. -- 17:28, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
Well, the chapter title is the House of Gaunt, isn´t it?--Rodolphus 17:32, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
I agree with you Rodolphus.--Station7 17:33, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
- Aha, you're right. I forgot about the chapter title. -- 17:37, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
- So is there a consensus then, or can anybody give a good reason why it shouldn't be moved? - Nick O'Demus 11:30, November 26, 2009 (UTC)
- I personally prefer article titles to be kept consistent. In that regard, I've always found House of Black problematic, because every other article in Category:Families has a title that follows the "[Surname] family" convention. So I'd recommend maintaining this article's current title to avoid introducing further inconsistency. ★ Starstuff (Owl me!) 15:58, November 27, 2009 (UTC)
How do we know Marvolo didn't have any siblings or cousins? I think we should put it as unknown. WHO AGREES?
In the House of Gaunt chapter, Marvolo says that he and his children were Slytherin's last living descendants.--Rodolphus 15:05, December 18, 2010 (UTC)
- It was also said that all members of The Gaunt House where Parseltongues, There are no known Parseltongues left, we have to assume that the name is extinct.
- The family line could still be alive through females lines, similar to the Black Family. Looking at the Malfoy family crest, I wouldn't be surprised if they were distantly related. And all pureblood families are said to be related, so maybe.