Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I have written the entire info about the Order of the Phoenix Video Game, I posted it at Wikipedia but it was deleted because I had no "sources". The sources I have gotten all my info from is mainly the Snitchcast interview with the HP Video game Developers Justin Manning and Matt Birch. If I did this wrong, please forgive me, and I'll edit it right away. Thanks :]. Halfbloodprince15 14:37, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
Defintly not in Ps2 well Dolohov may be a death eater fighting people at the ministry but no-where else --Philered 19:09, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
Should I make a chart or something similar that shows all the "wand" movements for the spells in the game? I'm happy to do it, but I don't want it to be deleted if I do. Master Storm (Battle the Storm) 23:23, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
- I think that would probably be fine, we accept most content, just specifically not walk throughs. -- DarkJedi613 (Talk) 04:13, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
- I'm the one who input those tips or walkthroughs the ways to get passwords. Sorry i didn't know that people here don't want those informations, So i will remove those immediately after i wrote this message. --ÈnŔîčö (Send me an Owl!) 20:13, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
Can anyone upload a picture that is in english? --01:19, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
- Not as big of an image. But curteousy of Amazon.com: here. We should probably do galleries of different versions w/ game covers/books? -- DarkJedi613 (Talk) 04:12, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
I've played through this game fairly recently, and I really don't remember Lavender being mentioned at any point in the game, even though it says there are 28 DA members like in the book. If she is mentioned, can somebody tell me exactly when it is because I really don't remember it and it seems weird that they would just leave out one DA member, having at least mentioned all the others. Christophee (talk) 00:52, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- I just started a new game yesterday and I'm pretty sure that she's never mentioned, but when you tell the Patil twins where the meeting is, the amount of people in the Room of Requirement goes up by three, which I think implies that they take Lavender along with them. I guess they just forgot to put that line in the script. Christophee (talk) 14:12, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
And I can´t remember the following Characters being in the PC version.
- Seamus Finnigan
- Antonin Dolohov
- Walden Macnair
- Pansy Parkinson
- Percy Weasley
Could anyone provide a source please?--Rodolphus 16:42, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
Shouldn't "Expecto Patronum" be in "Combat Spells"? because you cannot use it anywhere you want like the rest in "Environment Spells". The only times you use the spell is fighting off Dementors and that is combat --Bongo2009 Talk 16:19, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
- I went ahead and changed it, although technically it's not really combat or environmental. In the Wii version at least, it's more of just a "demo" spell. - Nick O'Demus 16:27, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
what should i get