Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After I read what was posted already, I went back and looked around in Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone and found that the Sorting Ceremony from Harry's class mentioned a Fay Dunbar that was also sorted into Gryffindor, so I added it to the list of the "already" known sorted classmates. The book also mentions Sally-Anne Perks, but it doesn't tell which house she went into, so she could be the remaining female Hufflepuff or Slytherin, and that is why her name appears in the entry. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs).
- Where does it mention Fay Dunbar? I had a quick look in the book and can't find her anywhere.Howitoughttobe (talk) 01:40, August 31, 2013 (UTC)
- The entirety of the known information about this list is the screenshot in this article and the "The Original Forty" entry on Pottermore, which doesn't list house information. I'm afraid that there's nothing to discover at this point in time. -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 02:29, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
- There is any way to discover? Any way to talk with Rowling? A chat or something like? Or anyway to see the full image of the list? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs).
- As I have just said, the "full image of the list", at least so far as it is publicly available, is the one in the article, as that is the entirety that was seen during this special. It was, to my knowledge, only shown on screen for a few seconds. Given the state of the paper shown, I doubt even Rowling has the full list anymore, unless she has it written elsewhere or committed to memory. And please sign your posts in the future. -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 03:08, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
From the article:
"The uncertain students to be placed comprise 2 female Gryffindors, 1 male and 1 female Hufflepuff and 1 female Slytherin; and we do know that their names are Sally-Anne Perks, Lily Moon, Sophie Roper, Sally Smith, and Oliver Rivers."
Oliver Rivers is the only remaining male student - shouldn't he automatically be placed into the remaining Hufflepuff slot?
184.108.40.206 06:46, June 15, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't see it anywhere on Wikipedia. Could you provide a link? - Nick O'Demus 03:28, August 31, 2013 (UTC)
What about the Runcorn girl? When the list was transcribed to pottermore it was missing one student. A girl and that student was Runcorn.
I don't think its Leeann as she's a year older and friends with Katie bell
Kellah and Fay Dunbar
I think they are the unidentified Gryffindor girls. They are Gryffindor, but... what about those 5 females with names but we don't know their house. Then should Kellah and Fay be counted as the remaining 2 Gryffindor girls? Or did they just change any 2 of the 5 girls' name to Kellah and Fay? AB Ng 13:42, September 4, 2014 (UTC)
- These names come from the film. They were never mentioned by Rowling. 16:30, September 4, 2014 (UTC)
The Accio Quote-link does not work anymore. It's fixed now.22:13, September 12, 2014 (UTC)