The Picture of Dolores's Scars
- That difference between the book and the film is noted in the Behind the scenes section. Oread (talk) 17:44, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
A Lightning Scar or an N Scar
I seen Harry's most famous scar many times and to me it looks more like a capital N stretched and at an angle. Ztyran 05:21, December 7, 2009 (UTC)
- It's just how the film's make-up artist did on the scar, and its just look like a letter "N" like what you said, but in the books it was clearly described as a Lightning bolt scar. --ÈnŔîčö DC(Send me an Owl!) 08:13, December 7, 2009 (UTC)
- That was kinda my point when I wrote the above. While I didn't expect the mark seen on the US books I expected more of a
flesh version of an electric symbol not this:
A poor choice for the films I think. Ztyran 01:34, November 23, 2010 (UTC)
In the "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban", in the scene where prof. Lupin teaches them to get rid of boggart , Harry's scar is on the left side of his forehead! In the next scene of the same movie the scar moved to the left, where it used to be before and will be later. What's up with that? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs).
- If you look carefully, you'll notice parts of the scene are shot looking into the mirror on the front of the wardrobe. 184.108.40.206 16:41, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
I just read the article mention of the second stating "I must not break rules". This fact should be moved to behind the scenes or removed entirely as it goes against book cannon where he did not receive detention after the discovery of Dumbledore's Army as the Minster and Umbridge were too distracted by the opportunity to get rid of Dumbledore. Ztyran 23:42, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
The main image for this article, well, sucks. Yes, it shows him in one of the fits of pain his scar often sent him into, but it also fails to actually show the scar (or if it does, I can't see it in the image). Surely we can do better? I personally like File:Harry's scar burning.JPG; it's perfect other than the fact that it's on baby Harry and from the first film (if those are issues, that is).-- 1337star (Owl Post)
- JKR once told that it was only a sign she liked, nothing special. 12:17, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
Harry's forehead scar
I believe that this should be added to the "behind the scenes section"