A Request Edit
Please DO NOT move this article to "Gregory Fisher" or any other name. The book character is GOYLE not FISHER. Thank you and best wishes, Timbira--Timbira 18:47, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- That really goes without saying. It was just an idiot vandal that moved it. Ignore him. Toon Ganondorf (t c) 23:02, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
Yeah,I know, and that was for the idiot vandal. Sometimes I just need to make my point.--Timbira 15:12, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
His death in the film is considered canon?Pol 871 15:27, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
As far as I know, no. To my knowledge, he dies in the Fiendfyre, and he only feints in the book, if I remember correctly.--Rodolphus 15:30, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
No, Gregory Goyle is NOT dead. In the book it was Vincent Crabbe who died in his own fiend fire. Gregory Goyle was saved by Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. Harry granger 16:10, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
Not die in thebook.But if it does in the film, replacing carbbe death's.Pol 871 17:37, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
As he survives in the book, it is probably not canon.--Rodolphus 17:39, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
I agree with you, Rodolphus, But the politics of canon says that Information from the Harry Potter films, games, and trading cards are considered canon as long as it does not contradict a higher source(books or J.K.R) perhaps we should consult with an administrator....Pol 871 17:49, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
That's not canon, according to the following quotes from Deathly Hallows. --18:33, June 18, 2010 (UTC)
- "The door to the Room of Requirement had vanished, and Ron and Hermione sat panting on the floor beside Goyle, who was still unconscious."
- —Deathly Hallows - Chapter 31[src]
- "Malfoy and Goyle had vanished but at the end of the corridor, which was now full of dust and falling masonry, glass long gone from windows, he saw many people running backward and forward, whether friends or foes he could not tell."
- —Deathly Hallows - Chapter 32[src]
Oh, I get it! In the movie, it was Zabini with them! Not Crabbe! So it was Goyle who died in the movie!Harry James Potter 4ever 12:42, March 3, 2012 (UTC)