Dementor's kiss effects? If any, would they, being the spirit of someone who is deseased, not exist at all anymore, or would it not even work on them?188.8.131.52 23:00, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
- I highly doubt they are affected at all by dementors, as Ghosts are only imprints of the person...-Matoro183 (Talk) 01:20, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
Voldemort a ghost?
When Harry asks Nearly-Headless Nick if Sirius can become a ghost, he says only people that are afraid of death can become a ghost. Voldemort's worst fear was to be killed. Doesn't this leave open the possibility that he can become a ghost?
- Well considering the state of Voldemort's soul at the time of death it may have been impossible for him to become one. Also when Voldemort was resurrected he said after the killing curse rebounded on him that he became less then a ghost so that would support the idea that he was incapable of becoming one. The Light6 15:21, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
- From the J.K. Rowling and the Live Chat, Bloomsbury.com, July 30, 2007 
- Jon: Since voldemort was afraid of death, did he choose to be a ghost if so where does he haunt or is this not possible due to his horcruxes.
- J.K. Rowling: No, he is not a ghost. He is forced to exist in the stunted form we witnessed in King's Cross.
- Nick O'Demus 16:35, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Ghosts and water
Has anyone noticed that despite not being able to touch most objects ghost seem to be able to move, and be move by water. I say this because Moaning Myrtle constantly floods the bathroom she "lives" in and can be sent into the lake with the contents of a toilet. Ztyran 23:18, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
The White Lady
In the books The White Lady has an appearance or is mentioned. But she does not appear in this wiki. --Danniesen May 27 2010 16:48
No. --Danniesen May 27 2010 19:24
Sorry, it was me who was wrong. It was because the Danish books has mentioned a White Lady. Sorry, i'm wrong.
- Out of curiosity: can you say where that "White Lady" is mentioned in the Danish books? It might be worthy of a "Behind the scenes" note. -- 11:36, May 28, 2010 (UTC)
at least one time fx in the film Chamber of Secrets, a book is translated to "Danser med Den Hvide Dame" (Den Hvide Dame means The White Lady).
I added 2 better pictures, one of Nearly Headless Nick and one of the Bloody Baron, but they have been taken off. If there is some technical reason or rule that was the reason my additions were taken off I understand, but can't we have a better picture of them on here? The supposed picture of Nearly Headless Nick is really just a picture of Ron with his mouth open, you can't see Nick at all, and the Bloody Baron you can barely make out the front part of his face as he comes through the wall, same with the grey lady and fat friar, but I didn't have better pictures of them. --BachLynn23 12:23, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- How many ghosts inhabited Hogwarts Castle? 184.108.40.206 15:07, July 30, 2010 (UTC)
It states in the article that ghosts can't physically influence objects, but then what about Moaning Myrtle? Once, in COS, she flooded the entire floor because Ginny threw Riddle's book through her face, right?
220.127.116.11 01:41, July 25, 2011 (UTC)