Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Is there a hint to in which House he was in? I have just played the sixth game. His Portrait was hung next to blue banners. Is it possible that he was a Ravenclaw, then?--Rodolphus 19:24, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
Bumping--Rodolphus 17:12, February 27, 2010 (UTC)
Bumping--Rodolphus 11:06, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I have an extremely small list of reasons he could be in Ravenclaw:
- He was hung next to blue banners.
- According to his article, a Ravenclaw prefect led the first-years to von Rheticus's portrait because it hid a passage to the tower.
- As von Rheticus is so good at Astronomy and the Ravenclaw Tower is one of the tallest, being a Ravenclaw would give him a good view of the skies.
- He is quite smart, a characteristic of Ravenclaw house, although he is also caring like a Hufflepuff.
- I'm afraid they're little proof of anything. The portrait had little or no say in the decor (just like the poor old Staring Portrait: I mean, he asked for a room with a view!), and being bright or accomplished in academic matters is no synonym of being a Ravenclaw: just take Dumbledore or Hermione, for example. As for the Prefect thing: we are never shown a Ravenclaw prefect leading students throught this portrait and even if we were, it would be proof of nothing, as a portrait opens for any student that provides the correct passwort (just like Harry and Elizabeth Burke in the Order of the Phoenix game). -- 23:54, March 21, 2013 (UTC)