Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
First Headmaster or not?
According to https://www.pinterest.com/pin/264445809343699596/ and many other links I've visited, this statue depict Salazar Slytherin, not the first Headmaster, according to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. So what is canon? Ninclow 09:18, May 10, 2015 (UTC)
- The link you provided does not provide sources. -- 11:21, May 10, 2015 (UTC)
- The source is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, apparently. Where did you get it that this is a statue of the First Headmaster?. Ninclow 18:16, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
- The link you provided is a Pinterest picture with a description written by the person who uploaded it. It hardly constitutes a source. The information currently in the article comes from a The Leaky Cauldron report on The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (link since died, click for archived page). -- 23:10, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
- That may be so, but if you go on google and search Salazar Slytherin statue, the so-called first Headmaster appar so many times from different angles that I doubt it is a mistake. Ninclow 20:25, May 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Irrelevant. Pictures of both this statue and the one of the Architect of Hogwarts also appear on searches for "first headmaster statue" and even "godric gryffindor statue"; Google image searches often return incorrect or irrelevant results. According to this post on a Universal Orlando forum by a parkgoer, the in-character employees at the park refer to this statue as the first headmaster. -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 20:38, May 13, 2015 (UTC)
- In that case, the link you provided is also irrelevant, as if you follow the source of from which it draws its information, you're lead back to this very wiki, which mean the info came after this page. Ninclow 07:15, May 17, 2015 (UTC)