Wand Motion

How to describe the wand movement? It's too light, feathery for a flick but at the same time it isn't nearly light enough to be a wave...--Hunnie Bunn (talk) 22:41, April 1, 2013 (UTC)

Never mind. What I put is close enough for now, though if someone else has a better description feel free to change it. --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 00:21, May 11, 2013 (UTC)

Article's title

I suggest to change the text's title to "Turning water into rum spell", for example. Andre G. Dias (talk) 07:41, January 13, 2014 (Brazil)

I think this is a good idea. This is the only spell where the whole incantation is used as title instead of a description what it does.  Harry granger   Talk   contribs 11:13, March 29, 2014 (UTC)

If the spell name is not known in canon, but the incantation is, the incantation is generally used. A few examples: Alerte Ascendare, Harmonia Nectere Passus, Mobilliarbus, Open sesame. I vote against a move.

There was once a similar talk when Aramnia Exumai was at the title spider-killing charm.--Rodolphus (talk) 11:21, March 29, 2014 (UTC)

I agree with Rodolphus. Even if the article name is long and tedious, it is the only official name given for it in canon thus far. --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 11:45, March 29, 2014 (UTC)