Harry Potter Wiki

Talk:Duelling Club

Back to page

14,725pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

I was just wondering why title of this article is "dueling club" rather than "duelling club" -Smonocco 20:26, 29 April 2009 (UTC)

You're right. "Duelling," the British spelling, is the one that's used in the books. Starstuff (Owl me!) 00:46, 30 April 2009 (UTC)

House Duelling

Should "Slytherin Duelling Club", "Gryffindor Duelling Club", "Hufflepuff Duelling Club" and "Ravenclaw Duelling Club" have their own articles?--El Profeta Vespertino 19:07, March 4, 2010 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki