Checkers? Draughts?

This is perhaps just my American ignorance striking again, but I thought the American term was checkers and the British term was draughts? Being American, I've only ever heard "checkers", but I knew the British had a different word for it. AlastorMoody 20:37, March 4, 2012 (UTC)

Better? -- 1337star (Owl Post) 20:48, March 4, 2012 (UTC)

Your right. I was confused by the two terms, being Danish myself. --Danniesen 21:53, March 4, 2012 (Denmark)