Hello. It's me, honey; I wanted to propose a merge between this page and this page, as they seem (in my opinion, at the least) to be the same or at the very least similar. My reasoning is as follows:
- They both are charms.
- They both change the colour of something.
- Both spells appear in Harry's fifth year, both being used by said person (admittedly, this Colovaria appears prior to the fifth year, but same difference).
- The Colour Change Charm has a name and lacks an incantation; Colovaria is an incantation and lacks a name.
- We previously had Multicorfors as the Colour-Change Charm, so why should this be any less likely?
So, what do you all think? Hunnie Bunn! 23:49, March 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi again. Just wondering whether there were any opinions (at the very least, what I could do to improve my arguments towards a merge) on my above post. --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 23:17, April 11, 2013 (UTC)
- It appears a merge has already been effected, or am I mistaken? ProfessorTofty (talk) 23:39, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
- No, I didn't see that you were going through the talk pages until I'd already merged them; do you think I should undo it? --Hunnie Bunn (talk) 23:42, April 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Nah, your arguments are good, and nobody has objected to the idea. ProfessorTofty (talk) 23:44, April 15, 2013 (UTC)