Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Please sign your comments on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~). The only source I have is a C Warrington in Quidditch Through the Ages (real). I'm not sure where Cassius comes from. - Cavalier One(Wizarding Wireless Network) 15:57, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
I knew that with the C. But Cassius was never mentioned. 184.108.40.206
- Since no one else can find a source, I've moved it to C. Warrington. - Cavalier One(Wizarding Wireless Network) 08:40, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
What do you think if i'm saying Christopher Warrington? It's only a guess! --Danniesen July 16 2010 10:40
it IS Cassius- in this image you can see the inquisitorial sqaud's footsteps with their names:
- You need to provide the source of that image on the page for the image. Until you do, we have no way of distinguishing it from fanon and cannot accept it as a source. ProfessorTofty (talk) 05:34, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
It is indeed from an interview from Eduardo Lima and Miraphora Mina, specifically from the bonus material on one of the Harry Potter Wizard's Collection discs. You can see other stills from the interview here. I'll make the changes. Thanks! -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 06:32, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
Where does it say Warrington was still in the team in HBP? Since he's 17 in GoF, it seems way more logical that he was a 7th year in OotP —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Lucava (talk • contribs).
- Please sign your comments on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~). There is still the chance that he had to take another year as he could have failed exams for his last year. Another thing is that the films sometimes contradict the canon. --220.127.116.11 06:14, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
The infobox picture says that the boy behind Filch in Order of the Phoenix film is Cassius. Is that true? --18.104.22.168 06:12, March 14, 2013 (UTC)
- It was just added yesterday, but is still pending verification. If no source has been provided within a week, the edit will be reverted. - Nick O'Demus 07:41, March 14, 2013 (UTC)