Shouldn't this be moved back to "Punching telescope"? I get that it's called a boxing telescope in the Harry Potter Film Registry, but (A) Film Registry has been determined to be on the same level as film canon, (B) film canon is trumped by book canon, and (C) it's referred to a punching telescope in the books. If it's referred to as a boxing telescope in the British versions, I'll leave the matter alone. --Cubs Fan (Talk to me) 20:34, December 20, 2010 (UTC)

I don't think it was ever named in the book. It was described as a "punching telescope" no caps. The Film book gives it an official name. I know it might be semantics, but that is my way of thinking. --JKochRavenclawcrest(Owl Me!) 20:41, December 20, 2010 (UTC)
Ahh, that's a fair point. I guess "punching" was kind of conjectural. --Cubs Fan (Talk to me) 20:43, December 20, 2010 (UTC)