Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Seven Potters. More like Double O Seven Potters. Especially the motorbike with flamethrowers was just like in James Bond. --Muhahaa 19:18, December 6, 2009 (UTC)
Somebody please tell me where the image of the seven Harries from the next movie came from. That's just completely bizarre... S'bloody brilliant. 18.104.22.168 15:06, September 27, 2010 (UTC)
Seven Harry Potters-Fleur
That picture of Fleur as Harry was funny. 22.214.171.124 02:57, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
- "Interesting theory. Has anyone ever tried sticking a sword in Voldemort? Maybe the Ministry should put some people onto that, instead of wasting their time stripping down Deluminators or covering up breakouts from Azkaban... People are dying – I was nearly one of them – Voldemort chased me across three counties, he killed Mad-Eye Moody, but there's no word about any of that from the Ministry, has there? And you still expect us to cooperate with you!"
- —Harry (emphasis added).[src]
The battle wasn't fought exclusively over Little Whinging, was it? Then I propose moving this to a different title among the lines of 'Battle of the Seven Potters' or something light that. --00:04, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Bumping. -- 23:59, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
Chapter 4, in which the battle is mentioned, is called: The Seven Potters, so I think that is a good idea. Harry granger 14:11, January 22, 2011 (UTC)
When was it ever called the Battle of the Seven Potters? Sorry this just irritated me SO much as it sound like the Potters were having a battle against themselves.M4rius 17:23, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Why is in the section above this one. It is named after the chapter in the book as no official name was ever given the battle in the books. -Shorty1982 19:50, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I saw this suggestion the other day and have been thinking about it. While I am preferential to the current consistent naming Battle of the Seven Potters, Battle of the Astronomy Tower, Battle of the Department of Mysteries, Battle of Hogwarts, I would need to look at book chapter titles and soundtrack titles before making an informed opinion on whether any of them should be renamed like Sky Battle. I guess in short, I'm still up in the air ;) --Ironyak1 (talk) 16:12, May 30, 2016 (UTC)