Title change?

"Wedding band" is another term for "wedding ring." Is there something else we can call this article to avoid confusion? Something like "Band at the wedding of Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour," but shorter? Starstuff (Owl me!) 03:06, 27 March 2009 (UTC)

I think it should be renamed too; I wasn't sure what to call it. "Wedding musicians", maybe? Oread (talk) 19:00, 27 March 2009 (UTC)
I thought of that too, but felt "musicians" implied people playing independently, rather than in a group. There's also "Wedding ensemble," but that can be interpreted as referring to Fleur's dress. Perhaps "Band at Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour's wedding" really is the best solution, despite its length. Starstuff (Owl me!) 06:36, 29 March 2009 (UTC)
Good point. I'll move it, then. Oread (talk) 16:38, 29 March 2009 (UTC)