The list of known escapees from the 1997 breakout comes from those who were imprisoned after the Battle of the Department of Mysteries (all but Bellatrix) and because Stan Shunpike and Travers mentioned in the context of the escape in DH:
- "Harry behaved a little too kindly to Stan Shunpike," said Lupin.
- "Stan?" repeated Hermione. "But I thought he was in Azkaban?"
- Kingsley let out a mirthless laugh.
- "Hermione, there's obviously been a mass breakout which the Ministry has hushed up. Travers's hood fell off when I cursed him, he's supposed to be inside too. But what happened to you, Remus? Where's George?" —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Oread (talk • contribs).
No, no, noEdit
It says Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban circa July 1993. This is utterly wrong, as it would mean Sirius escaped at the end of the Prisoner of Azkaban story, but he escaped before the start. 1992 sounds more like it, so I'll step in to change that. MrSiriusBlack (talk) 20:00, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- I think you may be confused. Prisoner of Azkaban takes place from 1993-1994, not 1992-1993. -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 21:08, January 9, 2013 (UTC)