I strongly belive he is the death eater in the 5th movie who holds Ron at wand point since the death eater had pockmarks on his face and fingure.
- That actor is Richard Cubison, who has been confirmed to be portraying Antonin Dolohov. Oread 00:17, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
- Rookwood's only been mentioned in the 4th film. Hasn't appeared.--Rookwood 15:49, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- Preview footage of the Deathly Hallows films has confirmed that the Death Eater holding Hermione,played by Arben Bajraktaraj, is in fact Dolohov, not the one holding Ron. Since the Death Eater holding Ron has pockmarks, this would strongly suggest that he is Rookwood.
- Looks right to me. JKR should make it his middle name. Venerable sounding indeed!--Rookwood 15:49, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
Wasn't Rookwood the one in Harry's dream that was punished by Voldemort because some of the information passed on to him was faulty?
That's Avery Jr. Rookwood actually corrected Voldemort, thus indirectly was responsible for Avery getting tortured (again).--Rookwood 17:20, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
Why wasn't that mentioned?
126.96.36.199 21:01, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
whats the source of rookwood was played by Trinder?Pol 871 22:18, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
I think that this is only speculation and may be removed.Pol 872 09:23, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
Please provide a source of that.Pol 871 14:39, August 18, 2010 (UTC)
Travers - Tav MacDougall
Macnair - Peter Best
Dolohov - Arben Bajrakaraj
Jugson - Richard Cubison
Rabastan - Possibly Richard Trinder
Rodolphus - Possibly Richard Trinder
Rookwood - Possibly Richard Trinder
YaxleySnape 10:07, November 12, 2011 (UTC)
I hate this character, so much. I'm glad he probably went to Azakaban.. He killed Fred.....188.8.131.52 13:26, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
There's a quote in his article that makes it seem like he had a small appearence in a movie.
"Judging by his mugshot seen in the Daily Prophet, Rookwood seemed bored, contrasting from the other Death Eaters, who were sneering and glaring."
Was this in a movie, and if it was, could we get an image? Or was it mentioned somewhere in the books?
- Edit* - Just read the part in the books where the mugshot was mentioned. Ignore my question.
Deathislife2011 16:51, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
I think this article could support another image. Would somebody more skilled at image editing than me be willing to get a decent version of Rookwood's image from here without any of the text intruding on the image? -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 01:36, October 28, 2017 (UTC)