how do we know he started in 1925? Me_Potter_Fan 02:34, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
- Not sure. I'll check through some sources and get back to you. - Cavalier One(Wizarding Wireless Network) 08:16, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
The infobox is Gryffindor. Do we have any proof that he is a Gryffindor? --Freakatone 01:12, 18 March 2008 (UTC)
- No - changed to character infobox. Thanks for pointing it out. - Cavalier One(Wizarding Wireless Network) 08:24, 18 March 2008 (UTC)
- Not likely... Unless, of course, we can get one picure of Alfred Burke playing him. -- Seth Cooper (Owl Post) 04:12, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
Dippet in CoS filmEdit
While searching for Dippet in the Diary scene in CoS, I came across this wizard. The individual's facial expression strikes me as Burke's, as seen in this pic. Does it seem like Albert Burke to you? -- 00:10, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- Bumping. -- 15:54, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
- It's definately him. Jayden Matthews 16:32, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
For how many years was Dippet headmaster? All I know is that he was drring 1943 and died in 1995. would he have been headmaster too the marauders? Or was Dumbledor the headmaster to them?
- Dumbledore became Headmaster before the Marauders, b/c he had the Whomping Willow and Shrieking Shack built for Remus Lupin. --JKoch(Owl Me!) 05:57, March 9, 2010 (UTC)
Hogwarts 1st YearEdit
Hogwarts year. With an October birthday wouldn't he have been sorted in 1649? You have to be 11 to go to hogwarts and he would not have turned 11 until October of 1648. Chaos9001 (talk) 17:21, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
- That's quite right; I've changed it. -- 18:22, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
Who says Dippet is dead?Edit
Rowling have stated that the portraits on the Headmaster's Office is deceased individuals, true enough, but it isn't like Rowling haven't contradicted herself before. I don't see why his portrait in the office proves anything, seen as the portraits are there to advise the current Headmaster and Dippet's portrait would be just as valuable and useful when he retired. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs).
Was Armando a Ravenclaw?Edit
Like professor Black, who is described as wearing clothing with the colours of Slytherin House, Armando wears the colours of Ravenclaw House, and since Rowling was in on making the movies, its possibly a hint? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs).