Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The "Appearance", "Personality" and "Career" paragraphs all had the same information in them. I concised the information to remove all the repeats, and added a little more.Mafalda Hopkirk 18:00, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
Was surprised that Filch remained at Hogwarts during Snape's tenure as Headmaster. Surely under Voldemort's new wizarding order a squib would rate alongside muggleborns and be cast out from society? 188.8.131.52 15:14, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
- I think he was kept in Hogwarts because he couldn't perform magic. In my understanding, Voldemort and the Death Eaters didn't admitted that unworthy people (muggle-borns, some creatures, etc.) execute magic. Since Filch's position in Hogwarts was servant, maybe the Death Eaters thought that was appropriate to keep a squib in it. Andre G. Dias (talk) 03:57, February 19, 2014 (Brazil)
Filch in HBP videogame?
I haven't seen Filch in the videogame. Where does he appear?--Vompey 20:37, 13 August 2009 (UTC)
Scene deleted from Deathly Hallows
Just out of curiosity, is there any idea of what happened in this scene? It did not appear in the final cut of Deathly Hallows Part 2, but I am curious as to what was intended(if it appeared in the book or not). --Black Pearl, HMS Interceptor, Queen Anne's Revenge 16:27, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
- I figure that's the Slytherins being locked up in the dungeons, and Draco, Goyle and Zabini breaking out of there. -- 16:53, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, but in Filch's face there is blood, this means that the battle has begun.Lestrange97 14:01, September 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, I cannot see any blood. The article's main image is from that scene, and you cannot see any injuries on it. -- 19:56, September 20, 2011 (UTC)
- I can see it, look at this picture, the blood is bear the hair. Lestrange97 15:02, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
- I see nothing that looks like blood in his hair. -Shorty1982 15:08, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
- It's very clearly, look to his right eye (our left) and just near the hair there is blood falling on his face, it is also near his right ear.Lestrange97 15:24, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
Diferent actor in Goblet of Fire?In the scene where Mcgongall teaches the students to dance, is David Bradley who plays Filch in the scene? Lestrange97 15:03, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
- He is played by David Bradley, but in some shots he is replaced by an extra (the same thing happens in Prisoner of Azkaban, when Harry and Hermione are triggering the Time-Turner). -- 15:10, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
- When Harry and Hermiuone are triggering the Time-Turner, when is David replaced?
Is Filch really a Squib?
At the article Amulet, it is written that "Argus Filch was almost a squib". Is that truth? What does that really means? Is he or not a squib? How does he could be "almost"? Andre G. Dias (talk) 04:05, February 19, 2014 (Brazil)