Harry Potter Wiki

Talk:Alistaire Ballcocke

Back to page

14,895pages on
this wiki
Add New Page


Oh man. My immediate reaction is that the article should have an etymology section, but it's like Pandora's box, hoo boy... ProfessorTofty (talk) 02:55, August 15, 2012 (UTC)

What about it? A ballcock (also balltap or float valve) is a mechanism or machine for filling water tanks, such as those found in flush toilets, while avoiding overflow and (in the event of low water pressure) backflow. Nothing wrong with that... :P --  Seth Cooper  owl post! 11:05, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
Ah, I see. Well, nothing sinister about that, I suppose. ProfessorTofty (talk) 17:07, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
I also don't think the art department would dare sneak a risqué reference into a PG-13 movie. It's probably a harmless tribute PoA assistant art director Alastair Bullock, or, at worst, toilet humour. Starstuff (Owl me!) 09:43, August 24, 2012 (UTC)