Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
With no image permitted for this article and the tiny length of the page, is there really any point in the article at all? It doesn't mention anything notable at all. --Sajuuk 10:27, March 26, 2016 (UTC)
- The deletion tag was removed. My basis for adding it at all was based on the vandalism to Mona Khalili and this discussion thread. --Sajuuk 08:49, April 7, 2016 (UTC)
- There isn't a consensus to support the deletion of sourced articles at the request of the subject. It's simply something I brought up in the hope of establishing a formal policy to guide us in the event it ever comes up again. And, in any case, Brock apparently only requested deletion of a copyrighted photo, not of this article.
- There also isn't a precedent for deleting articles on actors who have appeared in a Potter film because they are stubs, or on notability grounds. Stubs can always be expanded, and any actor who appeared in a Potter film is notable by default, no matter how minor their role. This isn't Wikipedia, after all, which has extremely strict notability guidelines. Our purpose is to document all things Potter, and, yes, that means the guy who played Gryfindor Boy #14 in Chamber of Secrets. ★ Starstuff (Owl me!) 09:06, April 7, 2016 (UTC)
- I understand that no consensus exists to delete sourced articles like this. But if I was searching for information, it is very unlikely that I would find myself looking up this article. According to WhatLinksHere, there are only a few links to this page and mostly just links on non-mainspace articles.
- I'm not sure how this article can be expanded. Other than the recent edits, there hasn't been any interest in expanding this article in years (if the recent edits had not occurred, there would only be 4 edits to the page), so clearly either nobody is interested in expanding the page, or there's nothing to add, or users just don't see any point in calling for the deletion of the page, given that they might believe nobody will care to delete it.
- And yes, I'm aware this isn't Wikipedia, but I think that things should have a level of notability (ie they have to have "spoken" something, background characters are just a waste of time to maintain and just an obvious target of vandalism since nobody will notice them).
- Some background character who doesn't speak (to my knoweledge) isn't exactly worth a page, much less the actor who played said character. --Sajuuk 09:21, April 7, 2016 (UTC)